Students will keep their devices over the summer (including 8th graders)
- Students will be keeping their assigned computing devices over the summer months to allow for continuous learning.
- Students and families are expected to take care of their assigned device by keeping it charged and in its bag when not in use.
- Students who are enrolled in summer learning programs are expected to bring their device to summer programs each day.
If families need support using their device or troubleshooting technical issues, they should call 425-408-7631 or create a helpdesk ticket at http://go.nsd.org/studenttechhelp.
Students withdrawing from NSD must turn in devices to NMS Attendance office by June 16th.
- Families who are withdrawing from Northshore are expected to return any technology devices assigned to their student, including computers, tablets, hotspots, and all accessories such as bags and chargers.
- Withdrawing students who do not return their devices and accessories will be issued a fine for replacement.
Watch this video to learn more about how to take care of the Chromebook: https://video.link/w/dAlhc