4 Seasons of Sports @ NMS
Season 1 registration opens Aug 5th. Season 1 sports begin Sept 5th, please come prepared to tryout/practice. Practice/tryouts are from 3.05-4.45PM. Students living in the NMS bus zone may take the activity bus back home after practice/tryout. Please visit the Activity Bus page for more information.
A completed Physical Examination Form is required for all student wishing to participate in school athletics.
Sept 5 - Oct 25
Nov 4 - Jan 10
|6-8 Cross Country (C/NC)
7-8 Boys Tennis
7-8 Girls Soccer
6th Girls Soccer (NC)
7-8 Boys Basketball
6th Boys Basketball (NC)
Jan 21 - Mar 20
April 2 - May 22
6-8 Wrestling (C/NC)
7-8 Girls Basketball
6th Girls Basketball (NC)
6-8 Track (C/NC)
7-8 Boys Soccer
6th Boys Soccer (NC)
7-8 Girls Tennis
6th Girls Volleyball (NC)
Registration is done online through FinalForms. Your information is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year, making the registration process quick and easy.
All students participating in a middle school sport must purchase an ASB card for $30. These funds directly support the year-to-year cost of the athletic programs.
There is a $100 fee for each sport. Individuals participating in more than one season will pay a maximum of $280 per school year.
Families with two or more students participating during the same season will be charged $70 per participant up to a family limit of $280 per school year.
Families with two or more students participating at both high school and middle school level will have a family limit of $396.
Fees do not guarantee a roster spot or playing time.
- Have a current physical on file with the main office.
- Physicals are valid for two years from the exam date and must be valid through the entire season.
- It is the student's responsibility to check on the expiration date.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 2.0 and be passing at five of six classes.
- Pay all required and any outstanding fees/fines. (ASB card, sports participation fee, etc.) Students will not be allowed to participate in games, meets or matches until ALL fees are paid.
- Students must attend two of three academic periods on a block day or four of six academic periods on a six-period day to be eligible for that day’s game/event.
If you do not have medical insurance, we provide information regarding student accident and health insurance coverage administered by Myers-Stevens & Toohey, Inc. Coverage is available for:
- Interscholastic Tackle Football
- School-Time Accident Plan
- Full-Time 24/7 Accident Plan
- Accident & Sickness Plan
- Dental Accident Plan
These low cost plans are used by many school districts across the state. Although they are not the only provider of this type of coverage, they have been recommended by our Washington Schools Risk Management Pool.
You will need the following information to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Basic Medical History & Health Information
- Insurance Company & Policy Number
- Doctor & Dentist Contact Information
- Hospital Preference
Creating an Account
FinalForms sends an email to parents and students with steps to create a FinalForms account. Emails are only sent if the is in grades 6-12. The student must be enrolled in the Northshore School District before an account creation email is sent. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact FinalForms technical support.
Registering a Student
- Visit https://northshore-wa.finalforms.com/
- Click LOGIN under the Parent icon.
- Click INCOMPLETE FORMS.
- Select the sports for which you would like to register. Your selection can be changed at any time prior to the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name in the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing a form, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
- You will see a “Forms Finished” message when all forms are complete.
- If required, an email will automatically be sent to the your student, prompting them to complete the forms requiring their signature.
- Click MY STUDENTS when you are done. Repeat steps 3 - 6 for additional students.
- If you need to update your information, click the UPDATE FORMS button.
- If a student is injured, has an illness that ends participation or withdraws from school before the mid-point of a season, a full refund will be granted if requested.
- If more than 50% of the season is completed, a 50% refund will be granted.
- Any student who quits a team will not be eligible for a refund.
- Students who prepay and are cut from a team will be issued a full refund.
Northshore Athletic Fields
Northshore Middle School