Our final yearbook sale is on now! The yearbooks cost $20. If you have not purchased one for your student already and would like to preorder one now, please click here to order your copy. The final yearbook sale is open 3/30/21-4/12/21. If you need assistance with the parent login/password, please email Deepika Uliyar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not sure if you purchased a yearbook, click here to log into your account and confirm. Once logged into your account, you can check the 'Purchase History' for the student and confirm if a yearbook has been purchased.
Our Yearbook/Journalism class is already hard at work on our yearbook that will be distributed in June of 2021. We are excited to create our own piece of NMS history to share with all students and staff. As you can assume, we will be counting on students and parents to share photographs during these unprecedented times. You will also find a link for instructions on how to share images directly with the yearbook staff. Be looking for fun photo contests in the next few weeks.
TO UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE:
- Search for Balfour Image Share in your app marketplace
- Download the app and create your account:
- Enter your name, email and our project number (see the school doc)
- Check your email for a confirmation code. Enter it, select a username & password to complete your registration.
- Our upload code is on this doc
(OPTION: Point your web browser to images.balfour.com to upload photos from your computer)
You need to be logged into your school account to access the flier information.
The yearbook staff will review all photos & determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book.
- Images should be in JPEG or PNG format, RGB
- Maximum file size is 20MB per image