For Any Student Riding the Activity Bus Home:
- Activity buses are available for Northshore Middle school students who participate in supervised after school activities such as sports, clubs, detention, etc.
- Activity buses will depart Northshore at 4:15 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
- The 2 Activity buses cover the entire Northshore service area (normally covered by 13 afternoon buses). They are longer routes with centrally located stops. Students are expected to walk home from the stop or be met by a parent.
- Stop times vary depending on the number of students riding, traffic, and weather. Please plan to be at the stop for the first few times if your student needs to be met a parent. After a few days of riding you could have a more accurate stop time.
- Students must obtain an activity bus pass EACH DAY they ride from the teacher/supervisor/coach of the after school activity. The Pass must be filled out completely, including the bus stop location and handed to the driver prior to departure.
- Parents are encouraged to download the 2 maps and the Activity passes with stops listed from the links below and work with your student to decide which bus to board and stop to get off at. (Maps include landmarks and development names). It is very helpful for your student to know their address.
Please contact the Main Office if you have any questions 425-408-6700.