NMS Math Site - Access to information that you may need concerning math classes and teachers at NMS.
Algebra Readiness FAQ - Information about how the district determines student readiness to take algebra coursework.
- Work missed while absent (both excused and unexcused) is expected to be completed. If a student is on vacation the work should be complete upon their return. If a student is ill, they may have additional time to complete the work.
- It is the student’s responsibility to follow-up with the teacher.
- Please check StudentVue / ParentVue, teacher websites, Google Drive, or communicate with teachers via email for homework and information. Homework may be available for downloading & printing or can be picked up in the attendance office.
- For pre-arranged absences, students should complete a Pre-arranged Absence Form found in the Attendance Office. Make-up work may be requested ahead of time from teachers and should be completed upon return.
- Teachers must be given at least two full days to prepare requested homework, and it is the students' responsibility to complete the missed work.